Wednesday, September 12, 2007

OT: Please take action now

I know that I have not been around in awhile. I have been busy working hard and making ends meet. In whatever spare time I have had, I have been trying to make a difference. You see every year there are many living in the US who are openly discriminated against. They have lost jobs, housing, and access to the most basic of services that the rest of the country enjoys. Lost because they happen to be or perceived to be a part of the LGBT community.

I am asking for everyone to stand up and let Congress know that all citizens should have equal protection under the law. Ask them to support ENDA. Do not fall victim to the lies that the other side have been spreading. There are First Amendment protections for those who wish to continue along with their faith view of choice, no matter how vulgar and dangerous it comes across to so many.



technorati tags: , ,